Xula | Global Community Officer
The Global Community Officer must be entrepreneurial in nature with a social media background and a track record of driving customer engagement through captivating and clear content. The outgoing individual will work as an integral part of our Marketing team to create content, engage with customers, and efficiently market our products via social media. The ideal individual has an eye for that perfectly framed shot, is a storyteller by nature and a quick thinker who can adapt in a fast-paced, startup environment.
We are looking for someone ready to push creative boundaries to help elevate our brand on all social media platforms and identify new ways to reach consumers. You are eager and ready to go to bat for an idea you believe in, that you can bring to life quickly – whether you’re creating graphics on an iPhone or jumping on the other side of the camera to film a time-sensitive Reels. You have the attitude and approach to do what it takes to get it done.
- Experience building mini social media campaigns and monitoring customer activity.
- Accustomed interacting daily with the social community in a professional and helpful manner.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess strong time management, research, and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Fluent in both Spanish and English languages
- Proficient skills in creating and maintaining Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Clubhouse and other social media that seems relevant to Xula.
- Design skills paired with a passion for content creation; proficiency in: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) Canva, Newsletter design on (Mailchimp or Omnisend)
- Strategize with Creative Director and Content Editor to develop and drive social media efforts with a focus on content development and community engagement
- Work with an entrepreneurial eye to champion social media content creation and identify areas that can help drive web traffic, grow the retail audience, and reinforce Xula’s message
- Own the community engagement and management of all social channels; including responding to customers and escalating time sensitive inquiries as necessary
- Stay up to date with social media best practices, developing trends as well as industry and competitor activity
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
Type of Job
- Remote (Ideally based in Mexico for periodical in-office meetings)
- Part-time and Full-time positions will be considered (depending on applicant)
Compensation + Benefits
- Paid time-off + Mental health days
- Currency of payment in USD or MXN depending where applicant is located
TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND CV TO CREATIVE@XULA.US 🌿 BY SEPTEMBER 3